In this post I provide an overview on key capabilities with modern meetings with Microsoft Teams. It enables you and your fellow co-workers for modern meetings [almost] anywhere, anytime and on [almost] any device.
Microsoft Teams offers you the following key capabilities for meetings but are not limited to these:
- online meetings
- audio conferencing
- video conferencing
- interactiv application and desktop sharing
- dialin phone numbers from 65+ countries around the world
- versatile clients and devices (mobiles, rooms, browsers, Windows, Linux)
- recording – transcript – for many languages (speech-to-text to transcript)
- calendar integration (Outlook, Exchange, Teams)
Do more with Microsoft Teams Meetings
Microsoft Teams enables for modern meetings so that you can easily communicate and collaborate, either in a planned or scheduled meeting. No matter if you are in transit, in a meeting room, at a desk or any other space. The things you need are the right equipment as well as a sufficient connection, i.e. Internet or in case you are in transit at least cell coverage to dialin by phone.
Microsoft and partners offer many certified devices for Microsoft Teams depending on your needs and requirements to get that modern meeting experience for your users. Therefore you can get a glimpse on the “Microsoft Teams enabled devices” page to explore and discover what kind of devices are available and what devices are suited for which meeting space or scenario.
Basically, there you can find
- Headsets | user devices
- Speakerphones | lightweight and compact user/room equipment
- Desk phones | IP phones for users, lobby or other user cases
- Room systems | for collaboration in meeting rooms and spaces
- Conference phones | for conference rooms
- Cameras | for users, rooms and other spaces
Conclusion, opinion and summary
Modern meetings with Microsoft Teams are easy and offer all the above key capabilities which are important to users today. Users get enabled to do more with Teams meetings and make meetings more productive and more fun, too, because client and device capabilities are available and easy to use and access with no frills and unhandy controls or preparation tasks for a Teams meeting. You can just meet, collaborate and focus on what you need to do.