In this post I’d like to point out some Google Cloud Next ’19 recordings which you can watch on YouTube. Their focus are on modern communication and collaboration based on Google services. The links are at the bottom of this post.
Conclusion, opinion and summary
I watched some bits of the event to get some insights on what’s Google offering regarding modern collaboration and communication services. I saw some common, innovative as well as different (implemented/looking) features and services. From my point of view, although otherwise mentioned by the speakers of the sessions, to me the services deliver just some certain service building block for an enterprise grade IT service infrastructure. You need to take a close look at several aspects to find out if the provided services are right for your company. But that’s what you need to do for all services and things before you start rolling out anything.
To me, it was interesting to watch what and how certain modern collaboration capabilities are offered by Google. Also remarkable that Google partners with Cisco to enrich their, both, communication and collaboration portfolio and feature set. Finally, I’m looking forward to read news from Gartner regarding cloud-based unified communication (for 2019) and which player is categorized as a leader (for 2019).
- Google Cloud Next ’19 live stream
- No further Gartner Magic Quadrant for UC
- Cloud-Based Unified Communications and Contact Center Momentum Is Refocusing Our Magic Quadrant Research for 2019
- New Workflow Features in Google Drive, Plus Airbus Case Study (Cloud Next ’19)
- How to Drive a Fully Collaborative Workplace (Cloud Next ’19)
- Customer Panel: Unifying Communications With Google (Cloud Next ’19)
- Meeting Solutions: Tips & Tricks for Better Meetings (Cloud Next ’19)
- The New Google Voice: Smart Cloud Telephony for G Suite (Cloud Next ’19)
- Upgrading Your Domain to the New Hangouts Chat (Cloud Next ’19)
- Future of Work With Cisco and Google (Cloud Next ’19)
[…] Google Cloud Next ’19 recordings […]
Comments are closed.