In this post I summarize my Microsoft Ignite 2019 (user) experience and highlight some additional resources (links) regarding Microsoft 365, Office 365 and especially Teams which is ideal to read for the weekend.
Now, that Microsoft Ignite 2019 ended there was and still is a lot of information to digest. A considerable amount of announcements were made and published during the week. At the bottom of this post I provide you some cross-references to resources where you get details on product and service announcements which were made.
The conference took place from 04. – 08. November 2019 in Orlando, FL, USA in the Orange County Convention Center (OCC) and attached buildings. Before, I was told that the OCC is the second largest conference venue (in size) in the US. Before being onsite I thought, ok, well. Than, finally, being on the venue and already getting there was “wow”. The venue is really beyond XXL. My step counter displayed more than 13.000 steps each day, except on Friday/last day. Thanks to my comfortable running shoes my feet are fine and alright. 😉
I’m still impressed, of the logistics to get all people, things and services organized. It was excellent organized. It was a pleasure to attend the Microsoft Ignite 2019. Lots of valuable and rich learning content first-hand, conversations, ideas, tips & tricks, and, of course, road maps on what’s about to come for products and services in the near or “far” future. Fantastic event!
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Ignite Book of News
- Microsoft Teams announcements at Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Teams What’s new? Ignite 2019
- Microsoft & Cisco partner for meetings
- Microsoft Team Calling Ignite 2019 News
- Microsoft Teams Advanced Call Quality Dashboard
- Microsoft SharePoint Ignite 2019 News #1
- Microsoft SharePoint Ignite 2019 News #2
- Microsoft Yammer Ignite 2019 News
- From new Microsoft Teams experiences to the all-new Project Cortex—here’s what’s coming soon to Microsoft 365
- AI and Cortana in Microsoft 365 put people at the center
- Introducing new AI Builder preview models for Power Automate and Power Apps
- Get Microsoft event session information and contents