In this post I want to notify about the release of the latest Audiocodes One Voice Operations Center (OVOC) version and briefly explain what OVOC is and where it might help you.
In OVOC 7.6.1116 some remarkable features were added to the product as well as some changes were made to overcome limitations of previous versions.
What’s Audiocodes OVOC?
The One Voice Operations Center is a single pane of glass which helps you to manage voice endpoints and voice service in your voice infrastructure and network. It enables you via browser to globally manage voice devices, monitor your voice network service/s, support you to troubleshoot issues within your voice network (also with SFB) and it provides rich reporting to gain insights.
There are two versions available: Basic and Advanced. The basic version provides (only) device management.
What’s new in Audiocodes OVOC 7.6?
- Dashboard at the OVOC landing page
- Monitoring improvements for Audiocodes device performance
- Increased number call exports
- SmartTAP Call Recording Support
- FQDN authentication support with SSL
- LDAP support for multi-tenant environments
- Jabra and Poly (formerly Polycom) VVX device support in the Device Manager (more in product notice #0356)
- New OVOC agent for device management
Conclusion, opinion and summary
In my opinion OVOC is a must if you deploy several (voice) devices across your enterprise to have the ability to centrally manage and monitor these devices and the voice service operation. The more components the more important and inevitable it becomes. Especially, if your responsibility is to ensure a good voice user experience you should definitely consider to deploy OVOC for your Audiocodes voice network if not done yet.
- Audiocodes Product Notice #0356 + #0358 (Blog)
- Audiocodes Product Notice #0358 (PDF release notes download)
- Audiocodes Product Notice #0356 (PDF release notes download)
- Audiocodes OVOC
- Audiocodes Services Portal (to download OVOC, as registered user)
- Audiocodes Insights from Microsoft Ignite Tour EMEA (video)